Are you looking for ultimate yoga teacher training? Then look no further. Nepal has brought the best yoga teacher training courses that offer everything you deserve.
Imagine getting an authentic knowledge of the traditional style of yoga, yoga philosophy, yogic life, asana-pranayama, anatomy, meditation-breathing techniques, mantra-chanting, and much more in the foothills of the Himalayas.
When such imagination is so satisfying, how will be the overall experience? Let’s begin! Here is a blog on the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal Course Overview.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal
200-hour Yoga teacher training is a first-level yoga training known as beginner-level training. It is a 22-day training with the fundamental principles of Yoga sciences, philosophical aspects, training skills, workshops, and teaching methodology. This training helps you to get a mastery over traditional Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga and a piece of introductory knowledge about various yoga.
200-hour yoga teacher training is a push to mental and physical limits to attain your goal of becoming a yoga teacher. It is a 200-hour multi-style yoga training and a progressive approach to Yoga learning. This program act as a groundwork for all the yoga teacher aspirants. These teachings are delivered in a traditional, soothing environment that will make you embrace your YTT.
If you wish to become an authentic and desiccated yoga teacher, join 200-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal and find excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of yoga. Gain the confidence to impart that knowledge to the world.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal Course Overview
- A clear understanding and practice of Hatha, Ashtanga, and Vinayasa Yoga to make your mind and body understand the impact of Yoga asanas.
- A proper understanding of body types and various alignment challenges that come with it.
- A profound knowledge of the difference between Hatha, Vinyasa, and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Learning the Art of teaching and becoming a successful and inspirational teacher for others.
- An understanding of Yoga philosophy to know the importance of perfection of the mind rather than body perfection.
- Learning Yogic Kriyas and pranayama practices to cleanse the mind and detox the body.
- Understanding the groups and the importance of being in groups and leading them.
- Acquiring confidence to teach yoga to others.
Goals of 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
Here are a few primary goals that the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal Course Overview aims to attain:
- The training aims at offering traditional, authentic, and inspirational yoga teachings.
- The training aims at deepening your yoga love and understanding to make you confident about teaching yoga.
- The training aims at building an environment that will be perfect for like-minded yogis and also aims at creating long-lasting relationships.
The best thing about 200-hour yoga teacher training is that it is designed for everyone, regardless of background, nationality, or religion. The course is for lightening your paths and opening a gate of hope for a better life. The age of the student shouldn’t be less than 18 or more than 60.
What Will You Acquire?
You will be filled with the following:
- Profound knowledge about yoga posture, alignment, history, and anatomy.
- A quality of imparting knowledge to others.
- Adapting to different environments and making your body ready for the adverse.
- Better relations with people that matter to you.
- Embracing nature and being a part of it.
- A confident body language that is an inspiration to many.
- A confident voice that makes people hear you more.
What Is Included?
- Attached washrooms
- Training fees
- Three vegan meals
- Herbal Tea twice
- Yoga library access
- One-day Hiking
Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal
Nepal has one of the finest yoga teacher training schools that provide the best facilities and environment for the best yoga learning experience. Yoga teacher training is the best chance to dive into the practice of ancient wisdom and cross-cutting edges.
Various Yoga teacher training retreats in Nepal offer a perfect setup for the spiritual and enjoyable yoga teacher training journey. These retreats are close to nature that help you to uplift the spirit and feel compassion and love for everything life has given you.
Start your yoga training journey with an environment full of hospitality and comfort.